Message cards are quite possibly the most cost effective material we have at our disposal, and every bit as effective as a full page flyer. They are small enough that you can conceal dozens of them in your pocket, most often consisting of a short message or slogan and the link to our website.
Retail and grocery stores offer a simple but high traffic area for distribution. When hitting stores don’t stay in one place for too long, you do not want to still be in the aisle when one of your cards is found. Also, be aware of your surroundings. Be on the look out for anyone who might be watching you, and try to appear as one of the shoppers. Do not hit the same store too often, spread your distribution around to as many other area stores as possible.
Below are just a few ideas:
- Place a card face down on any surface in the store.
- Place a card face up under items.
- Place cards between or behind items.
- Slide cards inside of packages (do not damage or open packages).
- If the store has a bulletin board post one of your cards on it.
Libraries also offer a good opportunity. Because books can potentially sit on shelves for years at a time there is no need to keep hitting the same library over and over again. You should however return occasionally. In libraries you just simply place a card in books related to National Socialism, such as race, history, or biographies. Any leftover cards can be placed in random books throughout the library. *** DO NOT PLACE CARDS IN CHILDRENS BOOKS, THE ANP DOES NOT HAVE A YOUTH DIVISION ***
Message cards are not limited to markets and libraries. Below is just a sampling on some of the things you can do with message cards:
- Place a card face down on the table as you leave the restaurant.
- Place cards inside napkin dispensers at restaurants.
- On any public bulletin board.
- Place cards in the open compartment at the bottom of vending machines, where the item falls.
- Stuff cards inside papers in newspaper dispensers.
Remember, this is by no means a comprehensive list. I would love to see some of your other ideas in the comments below.